Post: Lead Mechanical Component Engineer
Qualification:BE/b.Tech/ME/M.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Understanding customer requirements on documentation and prepare feasible options for projects in line with our policiesExploring possibilities to minimize, lean out and combine set of documents considering ease and timeliness of delivery.
- Maintaining and updating repository of our documents for turbomachinery product lines
- Working closely with Application Engineers to understand and deliver cross referenced documentation list as per the timelines
- Representing engineering in the VDR domain to customer and other stakeholders as per requirements
Developing automation tools using Digital technologies to produce faster and better outputs for documentation
- Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree from an accredited university or College in Chemical / Mechanical / Instrumentation
3-12 years of experience in requisition as design/Project/Service Engineer with core experience in ASE
- Have willingness to get trained on the domain with utmost focus, proactive approach and commitment
- Need to have exposure to Project GANNT Diagram/WBS structure, Manufacturing/Sourcing vital processes, Life Cycle Information management
- Have technical background on Aux system/equipment that applies to all TMS products (CC, GT, ST and RC) .
- Need to be oriented towards understanding of P&I structure.
- Clear understanding of scope of supply for TMS product lines
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now