Company:Bajaj Electricals Limited
Qualification: Diploma Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Implementation and compliance of EHS Statutory requirements like BOCW ACT 1996, The Factories Act, 1948. Etc.Must be familiar with OHSAS 18001, IS0 9001 standards.
- Able to handle multiple project within the region.
- Implementation of EHS manual, policies and safe operating procedures and practices.
- Investigation, Reporting and analysis of accidents/incidents/near misses/dangerous occurrences.
- Preparation and maintaining documentation at project sites and sending to HO for evaluation.
- Organizing and conducting safety committee meeting to evaluate the compliance and resolve the problems encountered at project sites.
- Conducting competitions/contest for motivation of work force.
- Developing and organizing EHS training/Tool Box Talk etc. And ensure implementation of work permit systems.
- Ability to assist, lead and coordinate project team in minimizing accidents through day to day monitoring the unsafe observation and rectification.
- Consultation and coordination with the client in fulfilling safety requirements.
- Ability in Selection, inspection and discarding PPE and T&P.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now