Post: Design Engineer
Qualification:Be/B Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
The main responsibility of the Design Engineer in Mechanical Design Competence in PTBA-MD-Europe Team is to manage the Design and Development projects independently in order to ensure the timely delivery of the high quality designs and drawings in the field of Compressors manufactured at different divisions of Atlas Copco around the world.
- In the job of Design Engineer, you will be working at the Global Engineering Centre of Atlas Copco in the Mechanical Design Team.
- You will be responsible:
- To manage the Design and Development projects assigned to you completely and independently
- To work on finalizing and checking the output drawings / layout.
- To ensure and prepare design of the parts as per the scope of the project.
- Produce and check the 3D assembly and 2D drawings.
- To take the ownership of the projects till the delivery for the assigned Product company.
- Conduct quality reviews of self and team’s output to achieve adherence to defined quality standards
- Knowledge of Design Application skills, proven experience in mechanical design & drafting.
- Design of packaging for compressor would be an added advantage.
- Design of oil free portable compressor would be an added an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Sheetmetal, Piping design, heavy fabrication is mandatory
- Knowledge of Cad software’s CREO, Inventor and PLM Windchill.
- Knowledge of Portable Air compressors
- Knowledge of Generators and Pumps would be an asset
- Dynamic & flexible
- Customer centric attitude
- Self-driven – able to work independently
- Strong technical acumen and application knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication
You are very much result oriented and like to get things done with minimal supervision.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now