Post: Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Analyse and develop mechanical engineering projects using programs, standards, and technical procedures to ensure compliance with customer requirements and the organization’s goals, control deadlines and guarantee product quality.Have experience with design of Electrical equipment of Railway sector.
- Ensure the compatibility of the Electrical discipline with other disciplines involved in the projects.
- Supervise and verify the work performed by the designers/ modeller to meet the requirements of the contract.
- Familiar with Railway Electrification works Electrical Power, Energy, Lighting, , Point Heating, Signalling power supply, Power supply systems, Project Engineering, LV & HV Engineering etc.
- Awareness of the relevant British standards/ BS7671 / 18th Edition wiring regulations/Railway Group standards/Network Rail standards will be added advantage.
- A full working knowledge of Microstation/Hevacomp/Amtech/DIALux and all relevant software packages
Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
A strong, self-motivated, and assertive person capable of working under pressure.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Flexible to adopt new work /challenge work as per business requirement.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now