Company: Applied Materials Inc
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- EC Engineer is responsible for the development and management of the Engineering Change Order process for assigned groups and/or product families or lines from documentation of initial problem statement through implementation and execution of the engineering change. Mediates problems across division lines to remove barriers preventing effective implementation of engineering changes. Ensures rapid and efficient processing of ECOs, resulting in cost-effective change implementation.Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Prioritizes Review of ECOs and expedites release of ECO, in the implementation cycle.
Review ECO’s for content completeness, Structure of Bill of Material, customer impact (internal and external), organizational impact, and functional product impact
- Determines effect of ECOs on products and processes; adequately ascertains who needs to be included in the evaluation, disposition, assignment, definition, approval and implementation of the ECO; routes ECOs.
- Coordinates with other impacted EC analysts; verifies that appropriate CIB (Change Implementation Board) members are included on the ECO based on Product Family, Product Line, Change Category, planner/buyer and product option tree, as applicable.
- Communicates issues logged with EC Analysts or EC engineers to ensure for correctness of the ECO
Analyzes part structure to determine the scope / impact of product changes; conducts where-used searches.
- Trains / coaches ECO participants in their functional areas; advises ECO participants on possible solutions for ECO related problems, issues or situations; routinely mediates conflicts between ECO participants. Evaluates ECO process for continuous improvement opportunities; assists in KPI development and document the process.
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website: