Post: Method Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Create, document, and maintain user friendly Manufacturing documentation (Work Record Books, Work Instructions, etc.) for Production Staff.Create and maintain the Manufacturing Bill of Materials.
- Create and maintain labour estimates for tasks, including skills required
- Create Production throughput plans that are based on continuous improvement towards lean manufacturing.
- Material control – Defining the contents and design of Assembly Kits required to support Production, Creation of Stores pick lists and fastener kits
- Liaise with ALL site functions on project related issues
- Carry out investigations and reports into processes and component failure, including correspondence with Engineering and Quality departments to resolve technical enquires in a timely manner.
- Lead technical reviews / warranty investigations and assist with implementation of corrective and improvement actions with the project and production management teams.
- Provide technical support to Bids
Provide cost estimates for changes and implement Customer Variations / Variation Order
Education and experience –
- BE (Mechanical / Electrical) with 3-6 years of experience in process engineering
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now