Post: Front Line Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Plan for PM of Criritical Equipments like HT and LT Switchgear, Component of 132 kV Switchyard and motors of Cl2 filling area , Water treatment plant, H2 bottling, Pump house area.Review Rates of Failure & plan for Change/ modification of plan as per MTBF.
- To Review the analysis of Root cause, co ordinate with other departments for modifications of norms, OEM Suppliers, External specialists to help resolve difficult problems.
- Cost effective planning of power considering utilization of MD and power factor for power purchased from grid for minimizing the cost and maximizing the utilization of the power drawn from the grid.
- Planning of Power as per power mapping & production requirement.
- Liaise with Electricity board for Maximum Demand requirement during emergency failure of Power plant.
- Planning for power factor & use of capacitor banks for maximizing utilization of Grid powe
- To review and drive major energy saving initiatives across the plant to achieve targeted energy saving.
- Study the scope of energy savings Vis a Vis current power consumption & power availability trend.
- Prepare & plan energy saving schemes & budgetary planning.
- Convince & take approval for implementation of same.
- Execute the approved plan & ensure energy savings.
- Manpower Control
Optimising the utilisation of manpower for cost control and productivity enhancement
- Optimize the manpower utilization at respectice area and reduce over time of manpower.
- Planning Budgeting and Cost Control
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now