Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Responsible for Technical/Engineering assesment, challenging & delivery of the proposals with regards to Mechanical in particular and overall project in general.Thoroughly review tender Documents, which includes input parameters, scope, exclusions, Design Documents, Drawings, Data sheets, Calculations etc.
Prepare and Review Technical submittals as per BID, which includes Methods, plan and implementation strategies.
- Planning & Organising Mechanical Project activities including co-ordination with Civil and Electrical teams.
- Review of Engineering drawings from site perspective and providing inputs to Engineering team.
- Support to site team in resource mobilization, technical inputs, timely clarification, Management and manpower resource planning including various vendors.
- Resolving the site related erection issues with the help of vendor, consultant and site team.
- Co-ordination with various teams (HO Team, project management, engineering, services, operations, administration and tracking daily updates from site.
Technology Suppliers and contractors)
- Project budget control, monitoring and optimizing.
- Leading Mechanical Commissioning, trouble shooting and Plant Optimization
- Prepare, optimize and review OPEX workings
- Effective Technical, Commercial and communication skills to handle cement Mechanical
- Well-versed with Cement Technology, Material Handling Equipments and Utility System
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now