Post: Control Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Applying expertise to software design and carry out project-specific adaptations to Codesys-based (IEC 61131-3) software.Understanding and configuring control hardware and product firmware to suite project specific adaptations.
- Conducting software tests during converter type-tests in the lab.
- Providing professional support to service department as well as to the customers.
Supporting troubleshooting activities on installed base.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in control technology, TCMS/VCU, traction converter & auxiliary converter products.
- Must have complemented by proven track record in process control and software design (including Codesys, or similar IEC 61131-3 based environment).
Good understanding of electrical installations in rail vehicles (Knowledge on Electrical Locomotive/EMU/Metro is an advantage).
- Basic knowledge of high-level protocols like CAN open, J1939, Ethernet (TCPIP/UDP/TRDP), MVB is an advantage.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken, other languages are an advantage.
- A Well-structured approach to problem solving and ability to learn fast.
- Ability to work effectively in close collaboration with multidisciplinary teams across the globe.
- Willingness to perform commissioning tasks at sites (approx. 30% of working hours).
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here