Post:Field Service Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Executes testing according to schedule. Prepares project test documentation.
- Provides technical support during installation of test objects in the test area.
- Assists the preparation of proposals for engineering projects in one’s area of responsibility.
- Makes risk assessments in one’s area of responsibility to assure safe systems of work and takes appropriate actions.
- Assists with customer or official contacts and communication pertaining to test assignments or meetings.
- Maintains network of engineering professionals and shares best practice across different project.
- Graduate Engineer with Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in similar field.
- Well Versed and Hand On experience in test like ELCID, Tan Delta and other IEEE Tests for Motors and Generators.
- Basic Analysis knowledge of condition monitoring tests.
- Willingness to travel to sites at short notices PAN India and abroad based on project need.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now