Post: Maintenance Engineer
Qualification: Degree In Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Automation/Computer Science Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Owns the Configuration and Design Change Management of the Project
- Manages the technical performances of the systems and provide Rex to relevant Services Platform.
- Optimizes the scope and related tasks of the Maintenance plan.
- Supports cost reduction actions, with sourcing and industrial.
- Detects, defines and implements the modifications of the maintained products to improve the reliability and serviceability, in order to reduce project costs and improve the performances of the systems.
- Assures the update of the technical documentation of the projects.
- Supports the Product Safety management system ensuring safety risks are mitigated in a timely manner.
- Manages Obsolescence Plan.
- Captures and ensures ownership of regulations and standards to be applied.
- Interfaces with the stakeholders in the Certification processes.
- Develops the work instructions and processes from the maintenance plan and maintenance manuals.
- Analyses the technical performances of the systems and the efficiency of the maintenance plan and processes, promoting action plans to improve them.
- Manages the technical documentation within the system and any required interface with the MMIS.
- Develops standardized tools/processes improving efficiency in maintenance activities.
- Assures efficient parts codification in line with Platform rules: materials identification, codification process, interfaces with Alstom systems, quality and normative requirements.
- Elaborate project monthly maintenance report (contractual reliability and availability targets)
- Set-up and follows standardized and continuous fleet reliability improvement plans, proactively surveying fleet KPI and promoting improving actions.
- Development of LCC model by sub-system and reporting
- Develop and maintain visual management of LCC
- Preparation of the LCC models for SPR submissions
- Management of risks and savings related to the LCC
- Proposes actions to optimize Maintenance plans and LCC.
- Searches for improvement actions in maintenance operations, performing engineering interface activities with Operations Engineers (depot support).
- Promotes the use of latest maintenance technics and R&D developments (CBM, RCM, Lean).
- Analyses failure criticality studies and uses RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance) and other available methodologies to define and optimize the maintenance requirements, tasks and intervals.
- Calculates material, parts and time consumption
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now