Company:TATA Projects Limited
Post: Project Engineer/Tower Engineer
Qualification: Degree/Diploma Civil Engineer
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
. In – charge of the execution works at site.
2. Responsible for delivering the project on time within budget and meet all stakeholders expectation.
3. Prepare and submit all necessary submissions relating to construction of the works in accordance with contract requirements.
4. Define, establish and maintain appropriate overall plant and human resources required to deliver the project.
5. Optimize; increase productivity, minimize wastage as per the sustainability principles.
6. Monitor and maintain construction productivity and spending in line with budget
7. Recognize and record change in technical and construction areas of the project.
8. Liaise closely with HSE & Quality teams in order to continually monitor and improve safety, quality and environmental performance
9. On Time bill submission to the client.
10. Interact with the project coordinators over all internal and external construction interfaces
11. Establish and develop appropriate skill levels within the workforce
12. Communicate all construction issues amongst the construction team.
13. Develop and review construction methodology with a view to improving efficiency, productivity and cost effectiveness
14. Identify and manage all risks associated with the execution of works
15. Ensure compliance to company standards in terms of quality, safety and sustainability
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now