Company: Siemens Energy Limited
Qualification: Degree In Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical or Systems Engineering
- 5+ years of combined experience in technical roles (e.g. Engineering, Proposals, Manufacturing, and/or Services) related to systems designs for rotating equipment packages supplied by the Industrial Applications Products business unit (e.g. gas turbines, centrifugal compressors)
- Relevant application experience in execution of mechanical systems technical scope for rotating equipment packages, incorporation of Siemens Energy design standards and project-specific specifications, the development of process and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), conducting engineering calculations for sizing and selecting of system components as well as authoring technical specifications for purchase of auxiliary systems and modules.
- Demonstrable command of industry standards and codes used for design and specification of equipment packages in markets served by Industrial Applications Products business unit – notably API (614, 692 & 617), ASME, ASTM, TEMA, IEC and related EC Directives.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Peer-recognized for solving complex problems, developing new business processes, and demonstrating high professional judgement in ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Experience withEngineering/PLM software Teamcenter, SAP, NX, E3, COMOS, and/or Jira
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Teams, or similar environments)
- The selected candidate will be hired with a local contract, if applicable, from the country of application and therefore having residence and valid documentation/authorization to work in the country is required.
- Your responsibilities
- Execution and design of instrumented electro-mechanical systems which compliment Rotating Equipment in Industrial Applications (seal gas systems, lubricating oil systems, fin-fan lube oil coolers etc.). It includes the preparation of design specifications, application of materials, sizing & selection of equipment, disposition of operational problems, and communication with other project staff, suppliers, and customers. After delivery, the team provides back-office technical support for installation, commissioning, and warranty phases.
- Oversees compliance with Siemens Energy design standards and guidelines, Customer specifications, and applicable statutory requirements for the installation location.
- Supporting suppliers during execution phase by participating and executing expediting and inspection visits.
- Your opportunitiesfor personal growth
- Direct contact and exposure to a global set of stakeholders.
- Opportunity for client-facing interaction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now