Qualification: Degree/Diploma In Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks, visual maintenance, repairs, preventive maintenance, etc. as directed by the senior or any other official including but not limited to from Production Dept.
- Follow the preventive maintenance schedule. Record all readings correctly and accurately. Ensure effective utilization of tools and tackles and prevent misuse of same. Always use safety equipment and tools whenever and wherever required.
- Attend breakdowns independently, Carry out modification work, and do scheduled and unscheduled preventive maintenance to help production process. Troubleshoot Mechanical faults / problems and take corrective actions in process equipment and ancillaries in his shift. Achieve target of mechanical down time and breakdowns.
- Can Read Equipment drawings / Bill of materials and identify parts; can read and interpret machine manuals / Maintenance procedures. Can do Troubleshooting and fault finding in his shift.
- Repair of gearboxes, centrifugal pumps, Hydraulic pumps, Replace motor bearings, precision machine assemblies, special components.
- Can do alignments and levelling of equipment, is able to do commissioning of new equipment.
- Modify / create AutoCAD drawings, create SOP’s, Procedures, conduct Job safety analysis prior to work. Follow and maintain organization’s SOPs and safe working practices.
- Comply with any legal, environmental and safety, BRC requirements and/or checks.
- Actively participate in companies Continuous Improvement initiatives e.g. Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, SMED, 5 S, ISO, etc. To conduct lean manufacturing activities and participate in audits as per company requirements.
- To meet KPI of various BCAMEA strategy Balance Score Card and always look for improvement in it. Help to maximize production and minimize spoilage during the manufacturing process by participating in all shift meetings and shift activities and take necessary actions on time to eliminate losses.
- Maintain housekeeping to the standard defined in the Housekeeping and Hygiene procedure.
- Work on Gas Fired equipment (Boiler, Ovens) and carry out repairs in piping replace filters and components.
- Inspect the machine safeties periodically, and ensure they comply company standards, and maintain the record.
- Complete the jobs within stipulated time as directed by senior and report back.
- Guiding engineering team and spareparts stores manager on the requirement of spares etc. on time to avoid breakdown and to minimize machine downtime. Shall be responsible for saving maintenance cost.
- Have effective communications with seniors and fellow workmen, reporting defects, manufacturing difficulties, ideas for improvements, etc.
- Attend any type of mechanical jobs to support the production activities. Support other department as may be directed by his line managers
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now