Qualification: Degree In Mechanical/Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Analyzing and entering the received projects in the ER portal and interpreting customer’s exact requirements for passive fire protection in order to produce a FEET Daily update for the senior Executives + Sales team.
- Effective communication of the project status/ Estimated delivery time to the customer / sales team and coordinate the projects well and gain a reputation of service excellence for the department which creates additional enquiries on a global basis.
Skill Set Required:
- Confident in dealing with a client over telephone or email in order to determine all the relevant technical information required to enable a project to be accurately quantified.
- Ability to read and interpret structural engineering and architectural drawings and a basic knowledge and understanding of structural steelwork and general engineering principles is mandatorily essential.
- Ability to operate CAD draughting software, particularly AutoCAD is desirable.
- BIM / Tekla experience is desirable.
- Ability to communicate with the customer / Sales team, the project committed date via email/phone
- Should possess good communication skills and should be a good Team player with a positive “can do” attitude.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Qualification : B.E / (Civil (Desirable)/Mechanical) + MBA (construction Management)
- Experience : 0-2 Yrs of Experience (BE(Civil) + MBA), 2-3 Yrs of Experience (BE Civil-Construction Management)
- Software Knowledge : Primavera, MS projects or Any project Management software
- Valid Passport : Mandatorily required
- Salary : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Industry : Construction / Steel fabrication /Steel Drawings / Engineering / Steel Erection / Construction Management.
- Functional Area : Site Engineer, Building management, Construction scheduling and planning, Customer support.
- Role Category : Project scheduling / Coordination
- Role : Engineering Project Coordinator
- Job Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now