Company:GE Renewal Energy
Qualification: Degree In Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements. This work would include mechanical and/or electrical engineering for all products
- Developing conceptual knowledge of professional discipline. May include support roles with specialized expertise or technical knowledge in broad area.
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience. Understands how work of own team contributes to the area.
- Resolves issues using established procedures. Consults supervisor or more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- Collaborates with others to solve issues. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE. Exchanges technical information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
- Graduate in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 4 years of experience in Design / Engineering function of any manufacturing industry
- Strong skills in 3D modelling and PDM platforms (Preferably CREO and Windhchill) is preferred
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now