Qualification: Degree In Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Delivery of Car bodyshell Engineering outputs, in compliance with the Engineering QCD commitments.
- Deploys and applies on project Train Design activities
- Ability to design & lead small area of work on NPD / carryover product
- Organizes and leads his work package reviews for the project he/she is in charge
- Manages Risk Assessment and Mitigation Plan,
- Reports his targets to Train Design Engineer/Metier manager (QCD consolidation and risks).
- Good understanding of vehicle architecture and systems and their methods of installation.
- Supports Lead engineer in establishing product design & reviews to meet the project deadlines.
- Supports industrialization and production teams during manufacturing ramp-up.
- Defines and monitors the conformity Mechanical Sub-Systems deliveries and other providers with project needs.
- Good awareness of the product cost drivers and an ability to optimize solutions to achieve a cost-effective product that meets the functionality and performance requirements.
- Manage work package from other ALSTOM site with partners (Managing the Small team of External suppliers)
- Knowledge about Materials like Austenitic Stainless steel, ALUMINIUM , Carbon steel & there use on structural elements
- Corrosion aspects & sealing.
- Educational Requirements Bachelor of Engineering / Master in Mechanical / Industrial Engineering
- Graduated / Post Graduate from Premier Engineering College.
- 3-8 years’ experience on core structural design of rolling stock / automotive BIW / Aircraft structure.
- Experience of structural design & Sheet metal Design
- Good knowledge on the sheet metal, extrusion manufacturing & related processes.
- Must have knowledge about welding processes, welding standards
- DFEMA knowledge & exaction on projects.
- Functional Tolerancing & Dimensioning using tools
- Strong CATIA , DMA ENOVIA skill to perform design activity.
- Rolling stock structure design
- Knowledgeable of CRF manufacturing
- Meshing tool & basic hand calculation
Competencies & Skills
- Structural Design
- Sheet Metal Design
- CATIA V5 / V6
- PLM / DMA / ENOVIA
- Sheet metal Design
- Functional dimensioning & tolerancing
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now