Qualification: Degree In Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Assisting in the conducting fieldwork and at times take the lead in this effort.
- Attending design meetings with the client and issue minutes when the project manager cannot attend or accompany the project manager to meetings.
- Organizing and directing frequent in-house meetings under the direction of the project manager.
- Providing input to the project manager regarding scheduling personnel.
- Working with the project manager/MEP in charge in the preparation of detailed personnel loading by task interfaced with the detailed schedule.
- Assisting in the preparation of storyboards and detailed project timelines.
- Assisting in the coordination of all the disciplines involved – interface with LV/HV, all other services (civil, mechanical, and plumbing).
- Assisting in the supervision and coordination of the submission of documents to appropriate reviewing authorities.
- Assisting in the coordination of the review responses and help ensure they are reflected in the drawings/specifications.
- Ensuring a safe work environment for all staff through effective and consistent training, management, and enforcement of safe work practices.
- Arranging or attending pre-bid conferences when the project manager cannot attend or accompany the PM. If required, issue the minutes, addenda, under the direction/supervision of the project manager.
- Assisting the project manager at bid openings and help to prepare/issue certified bid tabulation.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now