Post: Design Engineer
Qualification: Masters/Degree In Mechanical/Industrial/Production Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- 12 – 15 years relevant manufacturing working experience, preferably in 3C industry.
- Experiences in developing customized machine (non-standard machine), 3C industry is helpful.
- Experiences in glue and PSA related assembly implementation and fixture design.
- Experience in Laser Welding, Part Assembly, Process Automaton and related Fixture design
- Demonstrated ability to be responsible for a complete functional area of an application.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Deep understanding of QA methodologies.
- Good experience of on-site build support and work from OEM factories.
- A team player who is self-motivated, results oriented and detailed oriented.
- Ability and willingness to work independently and travel frequently (mainly in India).
- JMP, Minitab & Six Sigma experience a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Nice to have: experience in machine learning, machine HW&SW Kit development, factory Lean, system databases.
In this highly visible role, you will manage selection, implementation & optimization of assembly manufacturing processes for mechanical enclosure subassemblies for our legendary products. – Design best-in-class assembly process based on product drawing and cosmetic spec, mapping out proper process flow and ERS which includes processing equipment selection, corresponding fixture design, and DOE design that informs the optimal parameters. – Develop single automation or integrated automation line with new technologies implemented to ensure high levels of product assembly quality, which is used to fulfill the entire manufacturing process of our different types of enclosure parts and subassemblies on Phone project, including but not limited to: small parts assembly & welding, glue dispensing, film lamination. – Utilize your mechanical engineering experience to provide guidance on equipment design, machine layout, part flow, assembly and movement mechanism, fixture design, accuracy control, standard components selection, robot & CCD implementation, SW flowchart, system integration, etc. – Be deeply involved in the entire equipment development cycle, including: initial automation proposal, machine selection, prototype machine testing & evaluation, leading DOEs to validate machine stability as well as process capability. Would also be working on existing machine continuous improvement, cycle time reduction, OEE improvement, modification or retrofit. – Provide leadership at manufacturing sites during development and product production ramp. – Coordination of activities and direction through clear communication between the Asia and US-based teams, and vendors is a necessity. – Work cross functionally with Product Design Engineering to assess product features for manufacturability, and recommend capable production processes and equipment. – Work closely with Cupertino-based MDEs in the development of above said processes. – Work with Global Supply Managers to develop new equipment from RFQ through factory implementation, and manufacture and deliver material to downstream supply chain nodes on time and on cost. – Work with MQE to drive yield improvement through SPC, Pareto data review to take activities accordingly.
Education & Experience
Bachelors / Masters in Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engineering or equivalent with 12+ years of relevant Experienc
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now