Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical/Production/Mechatronics Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Adherence to established standards (Safety Standards, Quality Standards, Process Standards, Volvo Production systems etc.)
- Adherence to Production plans and schedules.
- Safety, Quality, other targets in area of responsibility.
- Maintenance of Discipline in the Team (Punctuality, Safety norms, Takt times, Tool Upkeeping etc.)
- Driving Continuous Improvement activities (e.g., Kaizens, Poka-yoke, Waste reduction, Productivity Improvement etc.)
- Coordination with different functions (e.g., Warehouse, Materials Management, Manufacturing Engineering etc.) for smooth flow of Production.
- Mentoring and coaching the Team on Technical and Behavioural aspects.
- Maintaining harmonious and spic & span (5S) work environment
- Preparing Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly output reports & improvement plans for the area.
- This position reports to a Production Manager.
- Identify & mitigate risks to ensure accident-free work environment.
- Encourage Production workers to identify & mitigate risks in production areas; and keep track of their involvement in improving safety.
- Ensure adherence to required PPEs to perform the job.
- Keep track of, and improve Safety KPIs such as No. of accident-free days, No. of risks identified and eliminated, Loss time accident rate, Safety audit score, HIRA etc.
- Closely work with Safety Manager for his guidance and suggestions to improve the Safety.
- Drive Continuous Safety improvement through Kaizen, Poka-Yoke, Jidoka.
- Coach the line workers about the process to be followed for a specific activity to ensure quality.
- Ensure proper and serious filling of check-sheets by Production workers to ensure quality.
- Ensure adherence to Process Sheets, Work Instructions & Standard operating procedures.
- Ensure timely calibration of Tools & Inspection and test equipment through Quality department.
- Display OPLs on respective stations for confusing parts, Possible Process mistakes etc. to ensure quality output.
- Track & Improve Quality KPIs such as No. of defects observed in subsequent areas (TDI, PDI etc.), Field/ Customer complaints.
- Drive the culture of “Right First time”.
- Drive Continuous Quality improvement through Kaizen, Poka-Yoke, Jidoka.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now