₹2,50,000 – ₹5,00,000 a year
Full Job Description
Job Title – Quality Engineer
Vacancy – 2
Roles and Responsibilities
- Study of item specifications in the contract.
- Inspection of incoming material and reporting to the project manager.
- Arrange/establish concrete mix design on sites for various grades of concrete.
- Prior to use, in process and final stage random inspection and periodic testing of materials and end product as per the contract.
- Material testing as and when required from external lab.
- Approvals for specialized items or new specific items from clients e.g., construction chemicals, grouts, and binding agent. Etc.
- Study of Specifications and ISO procedures etc.
- Preparation of calibration plan.
- I calibration of testing equipment, batching plant, weigh batchers etc.
- To ensure that record of all documents and files as per ISO norms are maintained.
- Monitor, assist and motivate for maintaining ISO procedures, checklist on site.
- Review and maintain the manufacturers’ and material test certificates.
- Ensure that Non-Conformities of Quality audits are vacated in time by those concerned.
- Attending customer complaints written or verbally for quality matters.
- Transferring of all quality records to the concerned.
- Preparing records for corrective and preventive actions and forwarding the same to the ISO cell through Project Manager.
- Planning and indenting necessary lab equipment’s.
- Establish and maintain material testing lab on site.
- Routine material testing in specified intervals from internal lab.
- Training of Lab Technicians as and when required.
- Maintaining the inventory of lab equipment’s.
Desired Candidate Profile
BE Civil With 5+ yrs Experience in Quality department.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 – 5,00,000 PA.
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Civil Engineer-Land Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Key Skills
QA/QC/ISO Work Method Statement Documentation Quality Assurance Engineering IMS Material Inspection
Education: B.Tech./B.E. – Civil
Official Website: Apply Now