Post: Engineer/Manager/Asst. Manager/
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
Study & evaluate drawings, specifications & design basis reports from the perspective of qualification, costing & techno commercial activities.
• Rate analysis of the key items & Pre tender estimates.
• Finalising procurement strategy and contract packages.
• Finalising tender event schedule.
• Selection of tenderers through pre-qualification.
• Prepare & issue tender documents and addendums, Tender evaluations, negotiations.
• Management approval and award of contract.
• Contract documenta
1. To look after the QA/QC in at NDCT 7&8 of Rawatbhata.
2. To be able to handle the sites individually in QA/QC role.
3. To have a very good knowledge on civil works, standards and corresponding IS codes.
4. To have hands on experience in documentation works related to QA/QC.
5. Perform all internal and external audits .
6. Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system. Recommend and implement improvements when required.
7. Coordinate all quality related correspondence with the customers representatives.
8. Action and close all customer complaints.
9. Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
10. Manage all work methods, maintain knowledge on quality assurance standards, monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes, and Recommend corrective actions for all operations.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link