Qualification:Be/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Execute the design and engineering activities relating to the Reciprocating Compressor, Diaphragm Compressor, Centrifugal Compressor, Screw compressors packages (traditionally high specification, API market, onshore and offshore), delivering a high standard of work to the required specifications whilst meeting delivery and budget objectives
- Prepare and provide engineering specification for procurement major rotating equipment, process equipment, auxiliary systems, etc. and liaising with procurement and supplier.
- Interface with all stakeholders ensuring compliance with Howden standards and client requirements and that opportunities for development are explored
- Execute process design activities and innovate technical solutions for projects that ensure compliance with Howden standards and satisfy customer requirements
- Detail technical requirements and produce supporting documentation for rotating machinery and process equipment that adhere to Howden technical standards and Client specifications
- Provide detailed equipment specifications and evaluate sub vendor bids to ensure compliance with project specifications, schedules and supply chain cost targets
- Provide design and process engineering support to all project team functional disciplines throughout entire project lifecycle
- Responsibility for design documents such as datasheet, P&ID, PFD, GADs, torsional and lateral analysis, noise data sheets and sub vendor documents, etc.
- Responsibility for specification, procurement and approval of rotating and process equipment including compressor, gearbox, pumps, couplings, heat exchangers, filters, control/actuated valves, relief valves, acoustic enclosures, lube oil systems, seal gas systems, etc.
- Review sub supplier documentation to ensure compliance with package requirements
- Resolve technical issues arising from deviations to original contractual requirements
- Focal point internally and externally for engineering activities through execution and test.
- Design and Safety Review process, including effective closeout of issues and improvements, to ensure safety, operability, reliability, maintainability, and compliance with client specifications and HCO standards
- Attend Client HAZOP and SIL meetings as technical authority for compressor package design, presenting in a clear and confident manner
- Develop departmental metrics which are aligned to the overall business objectives and lead improvement efforts in streamlining relevant processes
- Use Continuous Improvement methodologies to promote Built in Engineering Quality concepts into Standard work. Collaborate with Operations, Quality, Commercial and Procurement teams to drive improved manufacturing and supply chain performance and early defect detection
- Ensure adherence to company environmental, health and safety standards in compliance with company policies to ensure a safe working environment and the minimisation of environmental impact
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now