Qualification: Diploma Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
Knowledge of industry safety practices.
- Ability to read blueprints and recognize drawing and specifications & follow all instructions as per SOP.
- Ability to use variety of machines tools and equipment.
- Hands on experience on the process of electric components assembly.
- Experienced in locomotives cabinet assembly.
- Responsible for Self-inspection of parts as per the drawing/standard requirements.
- Responsible for production as per production plan.
- Ability to learn and use various digital tools.
- Must comply to all EHS requirements, and understanding of EHS documents like SRA, Heatmap, SOD & actively support EHS programs in the plant.
- Responsible to train Apprentice on the processes.
- Should have understanding about electrical testing.
- Must have hands on experience on electrical cabinet assembly.
- Maintaining healthy working atmosphere by 5S tools.
- Highest Levels of Personal Integrity and Safety Mindset.
- First Class Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical.
- 2 to 3 Years of Experience in Cabinet assembly section.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
- Ability to analyze problems, identify root causes and provide efficient solutions.
- Strong organizational skills, MS office skills.
- Ability to handle diverse activities simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with good oral and written communication skills (English, Hindi, Marathi).
- Team Player- should be able to adopt HPT culture.
- Knowledge of 5S, Lean and Six Sigma Methodology
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link