Post: Quality Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Mechanical Engineering
Location: Himachal Pradesh
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Incoming inspection and supplier reports verification of BOP parts.
- Report incoming, line quality and Customer quality issues to supplier & SQA team for containment action & RCA. Validate corrective and preventive actions with the SQA team/ suppliers.
- In case of any new development & alternate development, responsible for preparing IQP, layout inspection and conduct FAI.(Verify AOI, packing standard, etc as per check list)
- Maintain FAI approval status monitoring.
- Adhere QRQC methodology for incoming / line /0km quality issues and ensure 2-10-30days reactivity.
- Escalate to site Quality manager for any road block with the supplier regarding the incident problem solving activity or about part quality.
- Responsible to optimize inspection time & bottleneck. Introduce checking fixtures/ gauges & give on job training to concerned team members.
- Responsible to monitor and convert the regular parts in to green channel as per agreed plan.
- Responsible for conducting various quality training program for inspectors.
- Responsible to implement IMS(QMS,EMS,ISO45001) system requirements and Group procedures.
- Responsible to achieve allocated KPIs /KRAs and maintain monthly reports.
- Responsible to manage for 3rd party testing’s (Chemical, Mechanical, Rubber) from NABL lab.
- Responsible for red bin analysis & settle supplier quality issues.
- Responsible for Calibration and AMC for plant instruments, Gauges and Equipment’s.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities, which the company requires reasonably.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now