Post: Assistant Manager
Qualification:BE/BTech Civil/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
1. Data Collection from various equipment deployed, related to utilization, production, technical activities, survey reports etc. in both physical and electronic modes.
2. Maintain database of important data points, analyze the data and filter out relevant information to appraise Project Manager, Contract Manager and Leadership about the project progress, risks, trends etc., to enable data-driven decisions.
3. Control of Contractual correspondence (Incoming + Outgoing) with Employer and relevant authorities.
4. Compilation and collation of all supporting documents for monthly billing, preparation, and Submission of Monthly Billing Statements, following up for certification.
5. Post certification, coordination with multiple stakeholders for initiating and processing of monthly bills, follow-up and coordination for smooth processing of invoices enabling release of payment.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now