Post: Trainee Engineer
Qualification: Diploma/ITI Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Location: Tamil Nadu
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
1. Responsible for in-house electrical assembly of AGV and other MMHS related system.
2. Responsible for checking the Sew Components, 3rd party electrical components received
from the vendor with respect electrical BOM given by the MMHS – Dept.
3. Meeting daily set and agreed output from assembly plan as per the Electrical assembly
4. To follow standard assembly procedures & techniques.
5. Communication for shortages – stock outs.
6. Responsible for up keeping of the workstation tools & components in house assembly area.
7. Communication for daily output and pending jobs.
8. To know & Follow the safety requirement while working, Should able to guide new technicians.
9. Information about damaged components – tools.
10. Maintaining good housekeeping standards.
11. Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
12. Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
EDUCATION: ITI Electrician /Diploma (Mechanical /Electrical / Mechatronic Engineering)
EXPERIENCE: Fresher, 1- 2 years in the field of Automation, panel building, Engineering
Not to be photocopied and / or given to others without permission of the issuing authority. “Uncontrolled if printed”.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now