Qualification:MTech/Be/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- a Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for Design and Development of Part to suit Additive manufacturing (3D Printing) for mining equipments’, create CAD models/ Additive manufacturing drawings, BOM for sub-systems used in mining equipments’, item setup & ensure the quality output is delivered to customer. The job is about providing engineering support to additive manufacturing team within Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions in Parts and Services divisions for Aftermarket needs.
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Collaborate with engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions.
- Keep up to date with the latest technology trends.
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers.
- Involved in design & developing Conventional to Additive models for underground, surface mining equipment’s.
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design.
- Perform design calculations for design verification
- Perform Topology optimization and weight reduction using additive design skills
- Perform engineering related activities like supplier interaction, testing & field trial support
- Provide engineering support to Additive team in aftermarket
- Strong in Fundamental Mechanical Engineering
- Strong in Material selection and Additive material science
- Strong in Mechanics & Design calculations
- Creative thinker & this should lead to applying Patents for the Company
- Proficient in material selection depending on the application, fix proper heat treatment process, GD&Ts
- Strong FEA background using ANSYS or other Additive tools
- You have a university degree in Mechanical engineering / master’s in mechanical engineering or another relevant field (or equivalent) and between 4-6 years of experience into Mechanical Engineering Design and Development. You have a solid track record of designing, developing Mechanical engineering solutions. You have the needed experience with relevant we see are some of the following:
- Ability to develop & design additive models without expert support for selected market demands in respect to mining machines.
- Able to lead technical discussion with customers, consultants, and suppliers in easier cases.
- Reviews and recommends improvements of working methods/manuals/instructions for additive manufacturing needs
- Design and Development of parts for mining equipment to suit additive manufacturing in line with the requirement of country safety standards.
- Describes applicable mechanical engineering and technical area and its instruments/methods/processes.
- Strong additive manufacturing background, process, materials and tools
- Reviews and recommends improvements of working methods/manuals/instructions for processes within mechanical engineering.
- Strong project planning, resource management and delivery management skills
- Interacts with others, also outside own team, in matters regarding mechanical engineering.
- Expands the knowledge base within mechanical engineering.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now