Company:Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Post: Assembly Planning
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical/Production/Industrial Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
1. Create Assembly Operations for General assembly
2. Bill of material consumption for all variants taking reference of the base vehicle.
3. Assembly Line Balancing, Capacity planning
4. Experience in designing small Jigs & Fixtures
5. Time Study using MTM.
6. Static and Dynamic Assembly Simulation to check feasibility for assembly processes.
7. Virtual validation of plant tools and equipment for new products
8. Productivity improvement by suggesting process improvements wherever possible.
9. Ergo simulations for operator posture and fatigue analysis.
10. Change Management
Educational Qualifications: B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engineering
Work Experience: 2-5 Years of experience on assembly process planning and process documentation. Experience in digital manufacturing tools like Vismockup / Team center visualisation, auto cad, jack, DELMIA etc.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now