Company: Alstom India Limited
Post: Application Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Perform Prelim Designs, Detailed Designs and ensure implementation of designs in deployment phase.
- Deliver the designs by achieving the agreed QCD target duly ensuring robust design and implementations as per customer requirements.
- Independently applies extensive expertise as a generalist or specialist to meet company standards and customer requirements including the design of complex systems.
- Define specifications for systems in area of specialization to meet contractual obligations.
- Advises and provides technical direction on assigned project(s) to other technical staff reporting within same project(s).
Key performance Indicators
- Understanding and adapting of ALSTOM rules and processes
- Adhering to technical processes and project engineering V Cycle
- Delivers on time with agreed level of quality
- Supporting to multiple projects
- Develops solutions to complex problems requiring innovation and creativity.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BE/BTech in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in rail signalling/locomotive domain- Experience in product engineering to meet customer’s operational, performance and functional requirements.
- Ability to analyse functionality of existing electrical circuitry.
- Strong knowledge on various network protocols.
- Awareness on EN standards
- Knowledge of system engineering lifecycle and related concepts.
- Preferably worked on any of the following systems in design roles: ERTMS / CBTC / Fixed Block ATC Systems, Interlocking, PTC.
- Knowledge of V Cycle and processes related to project engineering in a safety critical domain.
- Strong problem solving / solution finding capability at systems level.
- Good analytical skills.
- Aptitude to propose design decisions and translate it into working functionalities.
- Aptitude to think in an integrative manner to identify and solve potential problems in deployment phase.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now