Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Plan/Schedule maintenance for mechanical equipment
- Plan and procure mechanical spare parts for mining equipment
- Ensure that 100% Mining Machines are fitted with safety features as per DGMS norms.
- Plan and Install Overhead Line in all pits and ensure proper Illumination as per DGMS norms .
- Conduct fortnightly inspection of mines for proper illumination survey as per DGMS norms.
- Plan Monsoon arrangements for mine sump De-watering , Pipeline laying , Quarry Sub-Station and Installation of Water Treatment Plant (WTP) .
- Plan, install and maintain pumps , pipelines and drip irrigation systems for providing water to horticulture activities from mines area for all the existing & proposed plantation areas
- Responsible for complete fabrication work for mines as and when required.
- Ensure statutory compliances related to mines by maintaining all DGMS Records for Mine Operations
- HEMMs in mines
- Running hours of all mining equipment,
- Tree cutting machine data
- Horticulture designs of drip irrigation & pop-up sprinklers.
- Dewatering data of mine .
- Prepare CAPEX & OPEX Budget for Mining Department.
- Prepare Monthly MIS
- preparation monthly provision for mining department
- Liaison with D.M.S.(Mech.) for smooth & safe operation of mines .
- Ensure compliance of safety measures and training to avoid any harm /accidents. Organize Safety fortnight celebrations along with safety officer .
- Implement advanced technologies for mechanization and automation in mines
- Monitor life of equipment and dispose equipment which are obsolete
- Adopt energy conservation measures in day to day operations
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now