Post: Service Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Service support for engineering range of machines.
- Handling PLC, HMI,SCADA and servo based systems challenges post installation.
- Generate and support 21 CFR business.
- Support I&C for engineering machines
- Responsible for On-line support globally
- Training to customer
- Technical knowledge on Mitsubishi or equivalent PLC, HMI and Zenon or equivalent SCADA
- Trouble shooting
- Failure analysis and corrective actions
- Preparation of service report and online support reports
- Maintain machine history and program data
- Techno commercial knowledge of service for offering
- Analytical ability
- Revenue generation for Aftermarket ( eg upgradation, AMC, IIOT etc.)
- Evaluation of hardware and software solutions for retrofit upgradation projects and network integration
- Modify & test project backups (PLC & SCADA)
- Support for IIOT and MIS Integration project
- Support for testing, validation, and documentation process implementation.
- Internal process
- Recognizing sales opportunities (Lead generation) and communicating the same to our sales TIC’s through CRM platform.
- Integrate customer feedback with our existing business process and contribution in CAPA
- Help in getting competitor information on products, markets, etc.
- People development
- Cross Knowledge sharing with internal team members.
- Hands on experience sharing to service engineers
- Ability to train others
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now