Post: Mechanical Site Supervisor
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Plan on-site project activities with the project manager, including necessary
- local resources, equipment, and milestones. Coordinate agreement between customer and
- external resources on construction targets, health and safety requirements, site organization and policy. Participate to performance tests if required.
- Responsible for the site including coordination of all on-site
- activities to ensure successful execution of start-up, construction, erection, testing and commissioning activities in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards,schedule and safety requirements.
- Serve as a project representative by establishing and maintaining effective and healthy relationships with clients as well as other local organizations such as authorities and suppliers to ensure their active support on field activities.
- Ensure proper handling, storage, and installation of ABB-delivered equipment, coordinating on-site storage as well as shipment logistics to ensure timely site delivery of equipment and materials.
- Manage subcontractors on site to ensure quality of workmanship and to meet delivery date and agreed standards.
- Technical Diploma/Graduation in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 years experience in an international environment.
- Technical knowledge of the “Process, Mechanical, Electrical or Automation” Type/subjects.
- Knowledge on tools like MicroStation, AutoCAD,Office – Word – Excel.3D Model Review software’s (Smart Free view, Navis Freedom).
- Determination, capacity to organize the own daily work and prioritize topics, capacity to address multiple and diverse technical issue in a complex environment, autonomy, customer orientation, sensitivity to Integrity and security aspects.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now