Post: Automation Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation Engineering
Location:Pune , Maharashtra
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Provides full engineering support and may have independent responsibility for the completion of assignments related to the following skills areas: – Control Panel Design basis and Specifications, Control panel Testing, PLC & HMI ENGINEERING FOR Rockwell/ Siemens (TIA portal), Beijer Electronics E- Designer and X2-Pro,Instrument/ VFD configurations, Programme customizations per order scope and functional requirements.
- Experience in testing and commissioning of the system for process units.
- To be able to do automation design in customer orders throughout the order process.
- You will be responsible for development, maintenance and support of automation soft- and hardware.
- You will be involved in all steps of customer projects, from sales support, design, programming, simulation test and commissioning support of orders.
- Working on Automation Upgrade Orders
- Your work also includes working with Tetra Pak common automation platforms, securing a uniform structure and support to the Field Service team.
Who you are
- A Bachelor Degree in Instrumentation Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- You must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- 3-5 years of working experience with automation design
- Proficient using MS Office software
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- This position will be based in Chakan, Pune India.
- This role requires some travelling in India or Abroad, approx. 30 days a year.
- We offer you
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
- Working with IT tools that are at the forefront on the market
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now