Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- He is responsible for setting up of all equipment’s and completion of cell preparation
- for production as required, either as a member of a setup team or by themselves.
- Assist in identification of tooling needs, troubleshooting equipment problems
- and preventive Maintenance tasks.
- He is responsible for maintaining identification and traceability of product in his
- respective cell.
- He is responsible for identification of internal customers need and satisfies them.
- He has authority to stop production of non-conformance.
- He strives for defect prevention rather than defect detection.
- He ensures that products are properly identified and are with test status.
- He is responsible for good working environment.
- -He ensures that right action is taken at right time to avoid non- conformance.
- He is responsible for customer’s satisfaction.
- He is responsible for implementation of FMEA.
- He ensures that records are properly identified, maintained for easy retrieval.
- Knowledge of Product Drawings / Ability to Understand each feature.
- Knowledge of operations of all measuring Instruments.
- Basic knowledge of CNC machines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now