Company:TATA Consulting Engineer Limited
Post: Project Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech/MTech Electrical/ Mechanical /Civil /Chemical/ I&C /Computer Science Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Estimate man-hour efforts, prepare proposal stage schedule at bidding stage.
- Conduct project initiation in a professional manner by team alignment, kick-off meeting, agenda, structure and presentation.
- Set-up the project for seamless execution by WRENCH initiation, project execution plan, project schedule, assumption list, need-list, master deliverable list and other such documents to define project.
- Prepare and defend an optimized and realistic project schedule in line with Contract terms and Project Scope and “sell” it to relevant to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage project schedule, project cost, project scope and project quality as per Contract requirements, internal benchmarks. On a continuous basis mine the data and process the same to provide necessary alarms with suggested measures well ahead of time.
- Create and maintain key forecast such as cost, efforts, billing, revenue, locked working capital, debtors, risk by using TCE proprietary IT systems.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now