Company: Siemens Limited
Post: Solution Engineer/Field Service Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical /Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Basic and detailed engineering of high pressure & high temperature Power Plant piping systems for balance of plant (BoP), turbine integral piping
- Developing support concept and implementation in 3D
- Design and modelling in 3D piping design software, e.g. E3D or PDMS
- Review of piping detailed engineering fabrication isometrics
- Detailed Bill of Quantity (BoQ) and Material Take Off (MTO) for purchasing of piping materials and fabrication
- Interdisciplinary coordination including coordination with HRSG suppler, Turbine supplier etc.
- Have overview of various types of pumps, heat exchangers, instrument hook up, pipe fittings, valves & specialty items.
- Contribution for Cost out, Lean process, Process Automation, Digitalization enthusiast.
- Able to interpret stress analysis report for selection and design of critical pipe supports.
- Willing to travel for project execution work at foreign locations (UK, Italy, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Brazil etc.)
- We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.Tech/BE – Mechanical /Electrical minimum 1-10 years of experience
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects
- Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world
- Professional development opportunities within the company
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website: