Company: Siemens Limited
Post: Maintenance Supervisor
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, and ensures achievement of agreed performance standards.
- Oversees and monitors maintenance procedures.
- Plans resources and routine maintenance projects.
- Responsible for maintenance of semi-plant equipment.
- Oversees operational processes, and leads employees in the team assigned.
- Plans and executes assigned own maintenance projects.
- Analyzes technical problems on site, and completes mechanical and/or electrical repairs and work orders.
- Executes ramp up, set up and start procedures in order to prepare machines and equipment for operations.
- Contributes to installation projects on site, and support accountable Industrial Engineers.
- Supports maintenance of technical documentations of processes and equipment.
- May advise junior staff technically.
- May maintain various types of equipment.
- Does why why analysis and solves repeat problems at root level .
- Familiarity with Total Productive Maintenance or Reliability Centered Maintenance concepts.
- Utilization of CMMS to review and analyze maintenance data.
- Utilization of problem solving tools and troubleshooting skills to identify root cause of machine issues.
- Develop appropriate preventive and/or predictive maintenance plans to reduce emergency maintenance and extend overall life of machines.
- Analyze basic functionality of machines and recommend rebuild/replacement parts to return to good performance.
- Communicate and coordinate activities with Maintenance Team and cross-functional organizations when necessary.
- Physical presence in the workplace is an essential function.
- Implement and actively support the plant and corporate safety policies and initiatives.
- This role will be cross-trained and supplement Maintenance Supervision at times.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now