Company: Siemens Limited
Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Design engineering of Control, Protection & Automation systems / panels.
- Preparation of Basic / Detailed design documentation – Control and protection layout, bill of material and schematic preparations, configuration architecture and required documentations as outlined in the project scope. Design documentation is facilitated by employing use of existing CAD systems.
- Discussion with customer for drawing approval/resolution of queries.
- Initiating loadings to factory for material procurement, fabrication and wiring of the systems under scope.
- Support to Sales/factory/commissioning team – as and when required
Eligibility criteria / Skill Sets
- B. Tech. in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written.
- Should be an Agile learner and should be able to work either independently or as a team player.
- Critical thinking, Quality consciousness, reasoning and problem solving are an essential part of this position.
- Should exhibit flexibility and adaptability
- Shall have good knowledge of basic computer applications specially Excel, Word, Power point etc.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now