Company: Siemens AG
Post: Trainee Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Role Test Engineer The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
- With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
- Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join Test Engineer team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
- Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
- We are looking for BE – Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Technology.
- Required to work on Test Case Execution, Test Report generation and distribution Required to test Software applications.
- Responsible for writing, reviewing, and executing test cases for the PCS neo products
- Responsible for writing defect reports and verifying them after fixes.
- etup the test environments in Lab for different types of tests, which involves configuration of the products under test. Requirements and Technical clarifications with partners. Implementing “end-user like” scenarios for system testing.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now