Company:Sanofi India Limited
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Responsible for operation and maintenance of Electrical systems across the plant in Medchal & MRP.
- Ensure all quality & delivery parameters are maintained during all working hours through adherence to the operating standards.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities through networking with Global, GEM and implementation of the ideas.
- Develop robust planned preventive maintenance plan & ensure this plan is implemented.
- Ensure all operating systems for electrical installations are operated & maintained as per the global good practices.
- Identify routine repeat issues, find out root cause and implement the technical solution through detailed execution plan.
- Coordinate with various functions e.g. HSE, Procurement, manufacturing for planned shutdowns for availability of areas, resources for carrying out the maintenance activities through communication plan and +QDSCI tool.
- To develop long term action plan for facility needs and up-gradation needs to meet cGMP expectations through coordination with SANOFI global and develop action plan for implementation.
- Conduct regular meetings with contractors and employees to ensure HSE best practices are followed.
- Provide support to GEM for commissioning & qualification of area, equipment’s & facilities through design reviews and qualification studies.
- Facilitation & coaching to the team on good engineering practices & HSE practices to avoid delays/rework through training modules, on the job trainings & mentoring.
- Identify CAPA for all quality/HSE incidences, findings through using root cause analysis tools & implement the CAPA to avoid repeat issues.
- Ensure all National Electricity regulation requirements are met through design, installation and maintenance of electrical installations.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Electrical Systems.
- Ensure a timely completion of all notifications & findings and detailed follow-up with user for availability of area.
- Support activities conducted by GEM and facilitate exchange of information ETS.
- Identify industry best practices and opportunities for cost optimization through networking and collaboration with consultants, contractors, vendors.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now