Post: Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical/Chemical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Understand P&ID, develop mechanical layout, perform mechanical design including stack-ups, FEA etc
- Be responsible for the design of all the aspects of the biogas and CO2 systems and will be expected to deliver design documents for the production / fabrication
- Work on CREO and Windchill for all the design related activities have to deliver the final engineering drawings complying with all the standards
- Should come up with continuous improvement ideas and work towards improving team processes.
- Exposure to automated drawing generation is added advantage
- Stay contemporary with latest developments in the bio-gas systems and CO2 recovery system, and train the team with the latest in the industry
- Possesses strong project management, communication and reporting skills
- VAVE of design, testing and validation of system performance and engagement in commissioning activities
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Mechanical engineering graduate with 3+ years of design experience in piping layout and equipment design, CO2 recovery systems, bio-gas systems, compressor modules etc.
- High level of expertise in CREO 2.0 and Windchill, he must be able to work on 3D part, assembly, pipe routing, engineering drawings etc.
- Strong English written / speaking skills with exposure to Dutch Language.
- Proven experience in design and development of skids.
- Experience in commissioning of large systems.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now