Company:Peak Scientific Corporation
Post: Field Service Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Provide a high level of Service Delivery & Technical support for Peak Scientific’s customers.
- Ensure that a high level of customer satisfaction is provided for the service and support of all Peak Scientific products by working within a “right first time” culture.
- Solid understanding of Pressure & Flow systems.
- Conduct routine maintenance, breakdown repairs and installations at customer sites.
- Working remotely from head office, you must be prepared to provide service back up or technical support during holidays, sickness cover etc.
- Work with the sales team to develop both sales and service business in the territory
- Ensure an effective liaison with technical support to ensure a high level of communication and co-operation for all aspects of customer and product support
- Educational requirements – Diploma / Degree in Mechanical / Electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of 3-5 years, maintaining pressure systems and transportable gases in a similar or related industry would be an advantage.
- A good understanding & working knowledge of hydraulic / pneumatic and electrical system.
- An appreciation and basic understanding of electronic control systems (PLC’s).
- Good practical skills and a methodical approach to resolving problems.
- Ability to work under pressure against tight business deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good perception of H&S Legislation and its implications in the workplace.
- Language skills – English & Hindi would be preferred.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now