Company:Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Qualification:BE/BTech/MTech Electrical/Mechanical/Control Systems/Power Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
1. Develop full vehicle Energy simulation Model enabling control optimization across IC engine vehicle, EVs.
2. Extend models with fuel economy and thermal subsystem depending on scope.
3. Develop component level simulation models of Auxilary system, thermal systems, powertrain, battery, and other vehicle subsystem.
4. Drive trian losses & coastdown simulations.
Testing & Development-
1. Develop, plan and execute vehicle fuel economy and EV range test on dyno and on-road.
2. Perform DOEs on vehicle level and bench level to assess the potential benefit of given technology and generate useful insight and directions from test results
3. Perform rig level component assessment to assess the system power loss at inhouse rigs, supplier end and at third part test agencies
4. Responsible for understanding and quantifying the variables and components that contribute to fuel consumption/ EV range
1. Identify new technologies that can enhance the overall vehicle efficiency by benchmarking, literature survey and Vehicle level simulation.
2. Identify gap analysis and provide insight on scope on improvement on current system.
3. Generate technology road map for inhouse vehicles based on global benchmark survey and technical researchs
4. Evaluate different strategies to improve fuel consumption and EV range
Minimum 5 years of experience
BE/B Tech ,M.E /M.Tech Electrical / Mechanical
M.E /M.Tech Thermal / Design (Mechanical) , Control System/Power electronic (Electrical)
1. Knowldege of all vehicle systems and their physics.
2. Knowldge of EV architecture, EV powertrain,HV-Battery system, DC-DC system, Brake regeneration, Battery Thermal Limits, EV testing and range simulations
3.Knowledge of vehicle energy balance sheet.
4. Interface syetm knowledge
5. Knowledge of Influencing parameters affecting the cooling system performance & HVAC (cabin comfort) performance and energy consumption
6. Knowledge of Benchmarking.
7. Test data analysis and insight generation
8. knowledge on proto & development testing – at system & vehicle level
a. Knowledge on Instrumentation & Instruments (Load cells, thermo Couples, pressure sensor, current sensors, voltage sensors, instruments accuracies etc;)
b. Knowledge of vehicle and component preparation for testing.
c. knowledge of RWUP testing and on track testing
9. Knowledge of 1D simulation tools like GT-suite, AMESIM or matlab-simulink
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now