Post: Adavance Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Mechanical/Electronic/Chemical/Computer Science Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Provides technical expertise and ensuring proper maintenance of Product Data in Global PLM and ERP systems.
- Execute and release Engineering changes, authorize new items, End User Support, influence setting standards for future development of systems and processes related to product data.
- Support ongoing Design, Development and implementation of projects globally – One LM (ERP upgrade) & Blade Center (PLM Transformation) Projects.
- Provide end user trainings on systems and business processes.
- Broadening knowledge of own technical discipline to execute policy/strategy. May include support roles with specialized technical field of knowledge; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- May have some autonomy to make decisions within a defined framework. Resolves issues in situations that require good technical knowledge and judgment within established procedures. Consults more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal skills and may be required to work with cross functional team. Develops strong internal customer relationships and serves as the interface between group support functions and plants.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, typically in relevant disciplines of Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Chemical or Computer Science.
- 3-5 years of relevant domain experience
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now