Company:King Metal Work
Post:Jr Production Engineers
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Mechanical Engineering
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Assist the seniors on shop floor.
- Plan, manage, and oversee all elements of production in factory
- Assess and analyze current production methods
- Develop and draft an improved production process
- Follow product specifications and quality control measures
- Determine how many workers are needed to manage the production line
- Train, supervise, and manage production line workers
- Ensure all steps of production run smoothly and efficiently
- Generating the required production documentation.
- Ensure product and process quality ,meets specifications required
- Oversee installation of machinery and equipment
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements and equipment layout
- Remove waste from the processes.
- Organize plant start-up and shut-down schedules to ensure minimum loss of production time in coordination with Sr. production manager
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities
- Quality control of work by appropriate reviews.
- Support and lead process improvements.
Required Skills & Qualification:-
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- Fresher / 1yr – 2 yrs experience in production.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView program.
- Presenting technical information.
- Good Machinery & Equipment Maintenance.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website: