Company:Hitachi Energy India Limited
Post: Control & Protection Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Production of Integrated System Schematic / Plant Circuit Diagram.
- Preparation of manufacturer documentation (GA, Scheme drawings, BoM) for control and protection panels / cubicles and junction / marshalling boxes.
- Preparation of Cable Schedule & Termination details.
- Conduct Design Review meetings.
- Taking Initiative in engineering Process optimizations, standardization etc.
- Closely interacting with project team and support the team for smooth execution of project.
- Working independently maintaining excellent quality and optimized design in developing deliverables.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2-5 Years of experience in HV/EHV control & protection in substation projects.
- Exposure in Engineering Base (EBASE) tool for Cubicle design and Plant Circuit diagram.
- Exposure in AC Control & Protection schemes.
- Exposure / Basic Knowledge in International electrical (IEEE/IEC) Standards.
- Experience in HVDC projects will be an added advantage.
- Experience with site work execution in the relevant area will be an added advantage.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now