Company: Hitachi Energy India Limited
Post: Automation Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Job Description:
- Represents the Engineering function at project meetings and design review meetings.
- Supports continuous improvement of engineering process and system design via provision of lessons learned feedback.
- Responsible for SCADA design, optimized engineering, testing, and troubleshooting of Substation Automation system according to the customer specifications.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains good communication and collaboration with stake holders.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of team.
- Creates work plans and cost estimates for work in own area of responsibility and proactively manages this work to deliver the agreed program on time, on quality and at targeted cost.
- Conducts risk and opportunity assessments during engineering phase to reduce the cost of poor quality and maintain on time delivery. Reports early any contract/quality/program/cost issues to management, along with recommendations for resolution.
- Actively develops and coach colleagues. Represents function as a member in standardization committees. Cultivates a network of Engineering colleagues both within and outside own business unit. Takes a lead role in developing function within own business unit gathering and sharing best practice.
- Creates standard processes and tools.
- Uses agreed processes and procedures to ensure that all Engineering and testing activities comply with the quality process.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now