Company:GE Renewal Energy
Post: Service Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- Hands on experience to fulfill all assigned duties for operation and maintenance of wind turbines for customer owned wind farms in the region.
- Hands on experience on High/Medium/Low Voltage AC/DC system testing, Operation and Maintenance, troubleshooting & repair
- Provide customers with high quality, value added service solutions including Operations /SCADA, maintenance, troubleshooting and service of wind energy products.
- Proactively plan and effectively execute all preventive/predictive maintenance activities required for wind turbines.
- Perform duties to support wind energy projects as required.
- Complete all necessary technical and business documentation on time and accurate.
- Maintain and provide accurate information of the turbine operation of the project.
- Environmental, Health and Safety mindset and compliance.
- No fear to work at heights for O&M activities
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics or Power Electronics or Mechanical or Instrumentation Engineering).
- With 4-6 years of work experience in Power plant industry with Min 3 years Wind turbine field service or project experience
- Demonstrate consistently high levels of performance in all areas of responsibility.
- Work efficiently without direct supervision.
- Customer Service mindset.
- Ability / Willingness to travel domestic and International
- Team Player and boundaryless
- Knowledge in ISO requirements
- Computer skill basics in Microsoft Office
- Ready to serve, as requested by Site Lead / Field Engineer
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now