Company:GE Power Portfolio
Post: Electrical Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech/MTech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
- LV/MV Drive Engineering – Design and development of LV/MV Drives
- Understand product / project specifications and convert the specification into electrical schematic
- Proficient in Electrical component specification, sizing, selection and analysis
- Proficient in preparing SLD, Schematics, GA, BOM and reports
- Knowledge in PLM and Bill of Material preparation
- Design and execution of Engineering work packages with focus on quality, costs, schedule and resources
- Coordination of work packages within a team and global stakeholders
- Maintain ownership of all engineering work packages associated with specific projects.
- Knowledge in Electrical design tool Eplan, Auto CAD– preferred
- Thorough understanding of Global Electrical Codes (IEC, UL, NEC, NFPA)
- Analytical and innovative approach in problem solving
- Collaborate with other GE PC businesses to understand GE Power Conversion technologies and how to apply them
- Ensure projects are completed within schedule and budget.
- Design system/equipment to meet reliability, testing standards, manufacturability, material and cost guidelines
- Verify functional performance of prototype hardware under all specified operating conditions.
- Support Manufacturing of equipment at Factory / Vendor facility
- Document functional test requirements and conduct test according to applicable standards (UL/IEC etc.…) /conduct project FAT’s.
- Coordinate with System Engineer and Program / Product / Project manager execution on a continuous basis.
- Willing to travel on short notice within base country and overseas for short/long term assignments
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Masters / Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical engineering from reputed College/University
- Min. 4+ years in Electrical design and study experience in Industry / marine / O&G / Power sectors
- Preferred experience/knowledge in Electrical design / Simulation tools like AUTOCAD / E-Plan
- Knowledge and application of International Standards.
- Ability to adapt and multitask with project/application engineers
- PLM, Primavera experience are added advantage
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- work with the team in matrix environment for successful execution of project
- Willingness to learn with passion
- Be self-motivated, creative and a team player, with ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems
- Capable of working with multi-disciplined international team with good personal organization skills
- Self-Starter, demonstrate ability to work effectively within and between teams and as Individual
- Ability to energize teams and perceives change as an opportunity
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse and highly matrix environment.
- Willing to work extended hours during the week, at weekends/holidays at critical times
- Proficiency in French/German language will be an added advantage
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now